Why Care Friends?
Finding the right quality of care staff is a major challenge.
Employee referral programs are the proven best source of high-performing employees, but a hassle to administer and hard to keep top-of-mind with staff.
As a result, they only deliver a fraction of their true potential.
Care Friends is a brand new app from Neil Eastwood, author of Saving Social Care, that changes all that.
In the news:
Calculate how Care Friends can help you recruit
Which equals XXXX vacancies annually
With participation from your employees, Care Friends can help your organisation achieve*
XXX job offers via employee referrals, or
XX% of your annual recruitment task
And those new, referred, employees are likely to stay 25% longer than new starters from other recruitment sources!*
*based on actual averages and results from current Care Friends users
What our customers say…
For your care business
- Increased employee referrals compared to a manual referral scheme
- Access hidden talent in your local community
- Let your staff build your brand on social media
- Recognise and reward staff performance with discretionary bonus points
For your care staff
- Easier to refer their friends direct from their phone in just 3 taps
- Earn rewards for each step of the process, not just for successful hires
- Stay motivated and engaged by earning extra bonus points for good performance
- Easily keep track of how many points/cash they have earned
- Leaderboard makes referring fun and competitive
For your recruiter
- Generate a regular flow of high quality candidates
- Save time through automation
- Save time and money with 50% less year one attrition of Care Friends referrals compared to sector average
- Build trust with staff by not overlooking a referral payment
How it works
Book a live demo!
What is the pricing model for Care Friends?
Care Friends is offered as an annual licence which is based on your organisation’s headcount. Request a quote for your organisation.
Does Care Friends integrate with my ATS?
Likely! There are integrations ready to go with TeamTailor and Smart Recruiters. We have also created open API points for the most important steps in Care Friends. Check it out here.
Can I customise the reward points?
Yes you can! We have noticed a wide variety in referral pay-outs, however they all have one thing in common: one big pay-out often upon start of the referred employee or after a probationary period. Care Friends works because it rewards employees close to the desired behaviour (making a referral). As their referred employee moves through the recruitment process, they get an increasingly larger reward for each subsequent step their referred friend completes. For example, employees get 1 point for sharing a job and 20 points for when their referred friend has been successfully interviewed. We recommend you take your current total pay-out and then break it into smaller chunks. We will help you with this.
Can I try before I buy?
We do not offer a free trial of Care Friends as most of the work is front-loaded and most successful if our guided launch planning is followed. However, we do offer paid trials for enterprise clients who want to trial Care Friends on a smaller part of the business, often a select number of sites. Contact us to discuss this.
How do I launch Care Friends to my employees?
With our help. We will guide you through the launch planning and launch itself via simple and structured regular emails. Each email has a short action point or suggestions for you to follow or act on. Your Client Success Manager is by your side, supporting you when needed. This guided launch planning takes a lot of the work away from your desk and ensures all aspects are covered for a successful launch.
How much time does it take to launch Care Friends?
The launch of Care Friends has two easy steps:
- The launch planning. This is the time where, with our guidance, you start to communicate to the business about Care Friends. You will introduce the new referral program to your employees and build excitement for the app. Our step-by-step guidance planning ensures you cover all bases for a smooth and complete launch planning. This step can take from two weeks to a bit longer, depending on your organisation.
- The launch itself. This is the moment your employees are able to download the app and start sharing!
How secure is Care Friends?
Very secure! Care Friends is built with the latest security protocols in mind. The platform can be set up with different sites and administrators access is customisable. You also control which employees can take part in your organisation’s referral scheme.
How can staff refer a friend?
Easily, via three taps on their phone. They choose the job for which they want to refer a friend and share it using the innate share function on their mobile. Most often this is via a text message, WhatsApp or social media. It’s all supported!